Introspection


 tl;dr : To be me was my idea. 

What is it ? 

A lifestyle blog by Saranya, grounding what she has come to and where from. 

Been through what elders say is necessary. I do not relate to it somehow. Explore with me the idea of what builds you the way you are.

"The days that break you are the days that make you" is one of my go to quotes cause it has taught me to bear today's pain to excel tomorrow's growth. Not something that makes you sad is painful, sometimes it just tests your patience to prove the world who you are. 

To be good was my idea but I didn't turn out bad. I'm who I am with a personality that I completely own. You can't be the main character in everyone's story other than yours. That primarily leads to a healthy lifestyle.

Still aren't confident enough of yourself ? You're perfect because you're YOU. You do not try to be like the one with more followers nor fake a trend you dislike. 
That what's attractive about you ! Be proud of your own self as much as you're proud of your favourite character making history !

How did you come out when you were at your lowest ? Self motivated yet ? 







Comments

  1. Thanks for the motivation ��❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aishhh!! Thanks ❤️ it gave me so much of comfort..✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on! Very nicely put. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Informative keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish Terrific job Well thought out , What a stylish paper!����

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish Terrific job Well thought out , What a stylish paper!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really motivating......well done... Carry on...lots of love and support ��������

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your encouragement and motivation ����

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little things in life matters a lot ...
    Nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for these movitating lines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. well explained lines✨๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปkeep going๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿค

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muchhhh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿ’•

      Delete
  13. well explained lines✨๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปkeep going ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really a great one... really needed for today's generation

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each and every word.... trust me.... amazing๐Ÿฅบ❤️:')keep going!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. wooo hoo awesome blog! surely gonna stick out around for more hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts